Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dallas, We Have A Problem!

Well, you may have noticed a slew of posts suddenly hit my blog!  It seems there have been a lot of my post simply going to my "draft" section of my blog instead of posting.  I jumped online today to change the background for the fall season and noticed it was especially light in postings.  I am not certain if it is because I was trying to use the Blogger Ap or if all along I had been only saving rather than posting.  Needless to say, there is now about 5-6 months worth of posts if any of you are curious or have the time!

*\o/* Cheers
Shanna


PS-This is my 401st post!!  Can you believe it?!

4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if you had gone on to Instagram or something else. Glad to hear you have it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, just a little operator error all this time, lol!

      Delete
  2. I've just gone back and caught up. Congratulations to your husband on his graduation. I can't believe how big you little one is getting. Loved the story about mother knowing best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In an odd way that's funny, but glad you have it straightened out now. I'll go catch up now. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!