Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Customer...


Yesterday my area USPS package-picker-upper came to my door to take out this month's first pile of packages.  I was concerned that he would have trouble ferrying them down the stairs, but he was very happy about the pile in fact!  I wish I had taken a picture of him with his smiling face peaking over the pile in his arms!  Perhaps next time!  He did tell me that I am his favorite customer, but that might have been because he spied the pile of unused Flat rate boxes that had just gotten delivered the day before and the fact that he carried out another pile from me last month!

See you guys later we are off to dinner!
*\0/* Cheers
Shanna

1 comment:

  1. what ever the reason doesnt a smile make us all feel better xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!